From:
Alohaferrets On Ebay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2006 07:25:38 -0400
Not banning them here. They are WONDERFUL to me and my shelter. This is
a franchise, meaning different people own the different stores. I work
hand in hand with Pet Supply Plus. They are a WONDERFUL store in our
area. LOW PRICES, HELP RESCUES (All rescues) in any way they can. Our
local Petco only lets one cat rescue in. Our Petsmart only allows Large
rescues in. Pets Supply Plus is the ONLY petstore in our area which
allows ALL rescues, big and small in. They do not carry ferrets because
they felt there were too many of them out there. And they provide
shelter for ferrets who are dropped off until I can find a place for
them to go. Our Manager is WONDERFUL. Not all stores are equal and
therefore should not be treated equality. You complain about the store
with issues.

A Pet Supply Plus Supporter
Marguerite and TinyPrints Ferret Rescue

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Ebay Stores
http://stores.ebay.com/Aloha-Ferrets-Everydays-a-Yard-Sale
http://shops.half.ebay.com/alohaferrets