From:
One Stop Baby Shop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 07:05:46 -0500
I wish to thank everyone who sent me Thanksgiving cards and small items
for my rescue ferrets. It truly was a surprise to be included this
year. I have been laying low and as you probably know, we have closed
out doors this year. We still however have 22 wonderful residents
living here and continue to help educate the public about ferret
ownership, because it is NEEDED! The remaining ferrets have health
issues, are older or are abuse cases in which they require special
attention and handling due to their biting issues.

The thanksgiving cards could not have come at a better time. We had a
family emergency and had to leave town at the drop of a hat for over a
week. For a shelter mother, this is extremely stressful. You not only
have the stress from the emergency, but you have stress in finding
someone to care for these ferrets you love. But my 19 year old son
stayed behind, and with other family members, managed to do a bang up
job with them. He has a whole new appreciation for his mother's work!

Thank you so much again everyone. I am sorry this is late, but we just
got back into town on Sunday evening. I got the cards on Monday.

Marguerite
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
and the 22 Little Residents who continue to make my life interesting!