From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 08:05:31 -0800
I have a cute story to tell you about her.  Ruby Charity still has a cage
to herself, she was spayed last thursday.  This morning, Otis (my silver
mitt) who loves to chase and torment the girls, just met up the "She Devil"
from H--L.

Otis found a small hole in top of her cage, went in and in seconds Ruby
Charity was chasing Otis, like a cat after a mouse.  , knocking off the
water dish, Otis was running for his LIFE, his tail as big as his body!
he was trying to find a way out of the cage, I couldn't help him, until I
grab him.  I was LMYBO.  Then we let her out of the cage for few minutes
so she can socialize and boy did Otis run from her, she chase him and he
was running for dear life.  She was just loping after him, making little
dooking noises.  Out came Kodiak, (ex-hob) he swagger over to Ruby Charity,
decided to check her out, she tore into him too, he was on the losing end
too, until I picked him up.

Marie and her 8 fur Kidlets