From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 07:41:15 -0800
Hi my name is Marie and I live in Ladysmith, BC (on Vancouver Island) I am
owned by 7 ferrets, Bandit and Tazz (girls)was bought from a pet store
Stover, Otis, Kodiak was adopted from Kimberly, Misty the owner couldn't
keep her, because the strata laws.  SassyRoo adopted from Linda.  Jim
raised ferrets in Alberta after they became legal there.  We been owned
by the first since 96.  Rick Beveridge is the one who gave me the addy for
the FML.