From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 16:33:28 -0400
Just wanted to pass along a ferret sighting by my hubby: he was watching
Hysteria, a new cartoon on UPN.  There was a sea battle between the
English, French and Spanish armadas.  The English sent out random boats of
ducks, marshmallows, chocolates and crackers.  Finally, they sent out a
boat of irate ferrets.  The ferrets jumped onto the ducks' boat and were
feeding them the marshmallows.  Eventually, the ferrets took the ducks and
marshmallows and they all went off happily together.

The ferrets were jumping around, doing the ferret war-dance, and he said
the even sounded like ferrets - it was a real ferret dook/giggle, not a
rat-like sound, which film and cartoon makers tend to use for our little
pals.

Anyone else see this?  I was upset I missed it.

Debbie & Jim
Pixie (The one in charge)