From:
"Anna M. Adam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 1997 23:19:27 -0500
Well, Mo' Bob's running a day behind so if you're looking for him, well...
he may still be coming or he may have skipped you altogether... like he did
ME.  Well, he THOUGHT I was still living near Austin even though my e-mail
specificly stated I'd moved to North East Texas.  Two hours from Texarkana
which was one of his stops.  He said he would be coming FROM Austin, not
realizing he PASSED me!!  Ack!  All I hear is a heeelllloooooooooo as he
screams by... and then a squeal of tires as he dodges an armadillo.  I tried
to tell him he'd be considered a Texan if he'd just hit it.  So anyhoo, me
and Trish and Erika are supposed to get together in two weeks and have Bob a
good ol' Texas barbeque... yeah right!  Oh well, he did promise to try to
catch me/us on the way back so... see ya soon, Bob!!

Anna and her crew (including three pouting ferrets)