From:
Debbie Maberry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:43:33 -0800
Sandee, Muldoone, and Saraferret please find and greet my baby Vachon
Vincent who left for the bridge March 16, 2005 at 4:15pm.  He gave his
mommy his all for the last two weeks even with me pestering him every
hour to force water.  Vachon is a beautiful 7 1/2 year old baby boy that
his mommy misses dearly.  He is a gorgeous fluffy white albino with ruby
red eyes that sparkled.  Please have his sisters BreAnna, Tabitha Ann,
and AriAnna there for him so that he wont be alone.  I know he will find
his sisters (the chihuahua's also) since Carmen and Nicole loved him
dearly.  I know that once Vachon finds Nicole that they will never be
far from each other again and the running and jumping will never stop.

Please have lots of banana's (finely chopped) for him since that is his
absolute favorite thing in the world for treats.  I know that BreAnna
Lynn will not share her Cheerios with him so have a few of them for him
too.  He loves to give kisses so help him find his grandpa Jack so he can
give him all those kisses til I get there.  I cant stop crying but dont
tell him that I told him it was okay to go, just let him know that mommy
and grandma love him dearly and miss him terribly but we will be there
soon.

Let him know that his brothers Devon & Kyle will keep his toys safe from
Evie & Casper (the Chihuahua's) and mommy will put his rhino & sack up
for safe keeping.

At least he got to spend a week in his new house with mommy.  I love and
miss him and all his sisters (chihuahua's included in the word sisters)

Vachon Vincent Maberry
aug 31, 1997 to march 15, 2005
I love you baby
Debbie & grandma Bobbie, Devon, Kyle, Evie, and Casper