From:
Stephanie Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 18:50:35 GMT
Hi everyone-

Just thought I would let you know Pepe's "personal area" is fine..just
needs a little Panalog.  The trip to the vet was not in vain though because
that excess ear wax the last vet tested in April (but didn't nearly get in
the ear with the q-tip like this vet did!) turned out to be ear mites!
Yuk!  I looked at one under the microscope....gives you the heebie jeebies.

QUESTION: Will vacuuming the carpet where they run around get any mites
up??  How do I get the mites out of my house if not?

I clean his ears and everything- he was "tested" for mites in April when
the ear looked bad but they didn't see any mites.  WEll, both boys have to
get Tresaderm ear drops now...

Thanks for any info..and all the help along the way.
Stephanie, Chimi & Pepe