From:
Mustela Putorious <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 20:12:44 -0700
L'il Rocky crossed the Rainbow Bridge rather unexpectedly, he was just
4.6 years old, and so full of life. But he began having some health
problems and quickly went downhill. His earth Mom Debra, and her family
adore Rocky and they miss him very much.

So, I want you and your family to know that Rocky is doing just fine.
The blindness that crept up on him is gone, his eyes are bright and
clear and he sees everything just fine.

He met up with Nibbles almost immediately, they are both staying at the
Newbie Dormitories where there are so many ferts their age, they play
sports, games, take hikes, go on picnics, they travel in groups most of
the time and they are always on the move.

We made sure that L'il Rocky got a nice comfy fleece blankie and a new
hammie, he also has a nice cozy sleep sack and a sock full of toys, he
really likes those jingle balls. Being at the Newbie Dorms is communal
living at it's best. It is not uncommon to find a big heap of sleeping
bodies crammed into a hammie, or 3 or 4 heads peeking out of a sleep
sack. Rocky hasn't caught up with Cocogirl and Pearlgirl yet, but we
put the word out that he is searching for them, I'll check on him again
in a few days to make sure they all found one another. I told Rocky
what you said about Harry Bush Dog, promising not to try to eat him
again, Rocky seemed a bit unsure about that but I think he'd be willing
to give Harry Bush another chance.

Rocky is happy and healthy, he has made a bunch of new friends and he
misses all of you so much, but he doesn't want you to worry about him
or be sad...he says remember all the fun we had, and remember he loves
you.

Send Greeting requests to: