From:
Amy Nagao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 1996 22:40:32 +0900
Hi, all of FML people,

I hope anybody on this list knows about ...

  http://www.cs.uregina.ca/~john/Ferrets/

I can't find this site which existed a few month ago, now.  My friend found
a photo of babies on the site.  They had no coat yet, so maybe were only a
few days old.  They were on a man's hand.  So cute!

Breeding is not populor in our country, so the photo was so interesting for
us.  If anybody knows about the lost webpage, for example a new url, please
let me know the info.  I hope the creator of the site is on this list and
reading this mail!

Thank you.

---------
Momo
with two little kits...:-)

[Moderator's note: I know the person who maintains that web page is away.
It might be a few weeks before it's fixed, but when he returns he'll have
mail waiting for him letting him know!  BIG]