From:
Ken Nyren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2011 09:12:00 -0400
We have had several ferrets, about 8 now, that have been treated using
the Tufts protocol. We had a small shelter and even with our discounts
it can get expensive. Typical treatments range from $30 -$120 per visit
with higher cost in the first few weeks. The treatments last 31 weeks
total and we have not had one that didn't make it at least a year once
the treatments start. We have on currently that finished her treatments
about 6 months ago and she is still a full out ferret. We usually see a
marked improvement by the 3rd treatment. Although we usually drop the
ferrets for the day on the first couple of treatments we have yet to
see an adverse reaction.

IMHO it is a must to try this treatment. If you don't see an
improvement by the 2nd or 3rd treatment reevaluate but give it
a shot.

Ken Nyren