From:
"TinyPrintsOnTheHeart.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 17:01:20 -0500
I know you said not to say "Get another Ferret".  And I can fully
understand your feelings, but, on the flip side of the coin, you gave
that ferret a wonderful home, and so much love.  Why deny another ferret
or ferrets that love you have to give, because it is too hard to say
goodbye.  From what is sounds like all your ferrets were treated with a
huge amount of love, and your letter shows that.  We as humans have the
wonderful ability to have memories.  Sure, they are sad at first, but
they allow us to remember all our pets for the rest of our lives.  It
is truly a gift.  Bubonis left a spark in your heart, one which should
be used to light another fire in your heart for another ferret.

Please reconsider your feelings, there are so many ferrets out there that
need your love.........I know, I rescue.  People like you are not often
found, and it is sad to me to think because your heart is broken now, you
would not consider another little soul to love.

Hope you reconsider.......

Your Ferret Friend from the FML
Marguerite

TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
To Give To Our Kids this Christmas-The Giving Tree
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page4.html
Our Petfinder Page
www.petfinder.org/shelters/PA369.html
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Ebay and Half.com Stores
http://www.stores.ebay.com/tinyprintsferretrescuestore
http://half.ebay.com/shops/shops.jsp?seller_id=1093064