From:
Linda Soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2012 19:03:25 -0700
This is an FYI. i just order 10 bottles of hi-tech pred and costco
called me back to tell me that the price had gone up drastically. my
cost for 10 bottles will now be 360.00 which i use to pay $8 when i
ordered 20 bottles. i will be placing a call to hi-tech and find out
why. some of you may also want to do the same and if there are enough
of us complaining,maybe they will lower the price especially when we
tell them it is used for animals. i currently have 17 on it.

here is the phone number for Hi-Tech 631-789-8228

i would suggest you contact where you purchase yours and see if you are
having the same issues. if so, maybe there are a few extra bottles
somewhere at the lower price on their shelves.

Linda Soule