From:
Linda Soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2012 23:07:14 -0700
Hi All,

It is that time of year when all the ferrets at the shelter are getting
excited. They know that the frolic is a month and a half away and they
can't wait to see all the people. I also told them that we were doing
the adopt a ferret for the day and boy you should have heard the
chatter then plus all the bouncing off the walls.

Below is the information on the event: