From:
Patty Asheuer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 22:36:57 -0400
The deadline is fast approaching.  This is our time to shine and focus
on getting these standards changed for the wonderful little pet we have
all known and come to love called the ferret.  Right your letter today.
Visit the IFC website to look at sample letters and get the address
information for mailing It will only take a few minutes of your time,
that's all.  The more letters we get to them, the louder we speak up for
the ferret.  Please do it today :-)

Pattyferret