From:
Bill Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 1996 16:27:09 -0700
Lane Area Ferret Lovers invites all interested people, ferret owners, and
ferrets to attend the Ferret Olympics in Eugene, Oregon on July 14, 1996.

The event will take place on at Richardson Park (Fern Ridge Reservoir) from
10:00am to 5:00pm.  (Contact Melanee Ellis, [log in to unmask], for more
information.)

Some events include heaviest/lightest ferrets, cutest ferret, fastest tube
run, and more!  Drawings will be held for great prizes too!

This will be the primary fundrasing event for our shelter, so we would
appreciate any support you can give.

See you in Eugene!

Melanee Ellis
Lane Area Ferret Lovers