From:
Bill Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 1996 19:00:18 -0700
Lane Area Ferret Lovers, as part of its Ferret Olympics, is sponsoring
The Cutest Ferret Contest!

To enter, send in a cute picture of your ferret.  Cyd and Mark, the morning
DJs at KZEL radio, will do the preliminary judging July 12, live on the air.
The top five finalists' pictures will be posted on cans at the Ferret
Olympics.  There, people will vote for their favorite by depositing money
into the appropriate can.  The three pictures with the highest amounts of
money win medals and certificates.  All proceeds go to benefit the Lane Area
Ferret Lovers Ferret Shelter.

To enter a picture in the contest, please send photos to Melanee Ellis, 601
Coburg Road, #16, Eugene, OR 97401.  Please put your name and address on the
back so we can return your pictures to you after the Ferret Olympics.

The Ferret Olympics is the primary fundraising event for our shelter.

The is the only event you can enter without having to pay the registration
fee!

If you have any questions, e-mail me at [log in to unmask], write to me at the
address above, or phone me at 541/465-3386.

Thanks for your support!

Melanee Ellis
Lane Area Ferret Lovers