From:
Al Wiebe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 19:23:55 EDT
As I said in my original query regarding ear markings on one of my ferts,
the folks that read and respond to the FERRET-LIST are really, really
dedicted and exceptionally helpful.  It was demonstsrated again today.  I
have had many responses today to my question and this is to thank all of
you that wrote.  With people like you out there on the net, the ferret
population of the world (since I do see some overseas communications) is
very lucky!!

Again, thanks for the help.  Derek now knows where he's from!  He didn't
show too much concern over that news, though.  Just continued eating his
food and begging for Ferretone.

Al Wiebe