From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 1994 08:09:34 -0500
        Has anyone received a reply from NBC's email.  I sent them a small
file on ferret bites and rabies, with a breef discription of what was
going on in KS.

        Nancy and Bree wish you all the luck in the world.  By the time
you read this things should be looking better.  My kids have their paws
crossed and I have my fingers crossed.

        AS for litter training it takes awhile.  Keep an eye on your
ferret when you first let him/her out.  If you see them backing into a
corner they shouldn't be pick them up and put them in the litter box.
Talk to them calmly and even a treat after using the box helps.  Make
them feel as though they did something realy good.  I also put news
paper around my litter boxes incase of mistakes.  Good Luck and stick
with it they should come around sooner or later.  Hopefully sooner.

        Have a good weekend,

        Brad, Sebastian, and Mako.