From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 1994 09:13:41 -0500
        Boy hearing some of the stories on Ferrets and Flying makes me
think twice about it.  I was planning on flying back to MASS in the spring
with Sebastian and Mako.  Probably would have to land in RI since MA is
FFZ.  I think I'll drive.  My god child would never understand if I came
to MASS without Sabastian (ie Babastian)  and Mako.  Last time he saw
only Sebastian and called him kitty.  Took him awhile to understand it was
not a cat.

        Woke up this morning to a cold wet nose on my face and a couple
of canines on/in my ankle.  Life doesn't get any any better than this. :)
Also it's the best alarm clock money can buy.  Does any one else out there
have ferrets that will let you sleep threw the night, and wake you up every
morning at the same time?  I just wish they could understand weekends. :)

        Nancy and Bree once again good wishes come from my kids and I.

        Brad, Sebastain, and Mako.