Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:01:57 EDT
Hi everyone! It is finally the first day of spring...pouring torrential
rain here, mind you...But it is spring!

I just got my Ferret Wise ferret shirt in a lovely lilac/grey with the
ferret that appears to be coming out of the pocket. It is made with a
thick cotton. It is a good quality Tee shirt. No skimping here. Just
had to let you know. Some of the shirts out there are paper thin and
a size smaller than they should be. This is a well made article.

I also got these plastic Easter eggs with woven material around them.
Some have trailing material like a tail. They make different noises
when rolled. I really did not think my guys would like them. But they
were so reasonable in price...

I kept them in the box they came in, and opened the box before I went
to work for the ferrets to snoop through. My guys are free roam. They
had just started snooping in the box and making their precious noises
when I had to get to the office.

When I came home, the box was empty. I have had a kick finding the
eggs in all sorts of places, including the second floor or a large
ferret cage. ( The cage doors are kept open.)

Easter is coming up. You might want to give your babies a
present....and maybe get one for yourselves through the FerretWise
Ferret Shelter. Lots of other stuff to look through and order.

I forget now how much the eggs were...but they were a steal of a deal,
I felt.

Alicia...I forgot your web site. Sorry. I am puter dense, to say the
least. I will send you a copy of this and you can let the FML know
what it is please?

4 the ferts
Lisette