Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 09:40:06 EDT
1. Scotch cushion wrap...Just opened another box. I buy the jumbo roll
and cut off Large strips. Put it in the bath tub with a rug that has
a rubber backing over the tub and gently throw your babies in. Snap,
crackle, crinkle, and bouncy-bounce time. Lots of talking tumbling
bouncing ferrets to make you laugh.

2. I found the miniature tent that was for some boys military toy doll.
Guys love it. Found it at a garage sale for a dollar.

Oddest ferret purchase that I am currently Looking for....

A baby buggy for the ferrets AND my huge Persian that I can jog with.
The ones at Target and at the Pet stores online would make me have to
lean over to walk, and would not allow me to jog with my guys without
tilting the buggy back at an angle, or are not big enough for my
enormous purr box.