Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 14:45:42 -0500
StacI, - and any others I may have inadvertantly offended with my
tirade:

Ok - you are right. I did not even think to extend you the courtesy of
emailing you privately and for that I apologize. I think I may have
"stepped in it" a bit here, when I opened my mouth, and inserted my
foot. StacI - I am not blaming you for any of this. I was only trying
to say that the subject is getting out of control - and for people to
go on and on and on - was getting old. I sincerely mean it when I say I
apologize to you. I meant no offense, and I should have probably read
what I wrote BEFORE I posted it. I don't believe my post said ANYBODY
"started" it - I believe it just said - this is out of control. I did
not say you were THE INSTIGATOR, however, yes, I did use your name, as
it was your post that flustered me with the fact that facts are being
demanded regarding the funds and other issues, regarding this rescue.
Nor did I say you were "bad" as you referred to yourself. I'd never
say anything like that - publically OR privately. I don't know where
you came up with that, but please put it out of your mind.

Yes, you have every right to know where the money was spent, especially
if YOU donated to the cause - money, cages, food - whatever, and/or are
wanting to donate to it. Yes, you have that right. What I was simply
trying to do is say that this ongoing discussion is hurting people's
feelings, and that isn't what this forum is for. StacI - asking
questions is never wrong. And you were asking some good ones, but the
way you were asking them, well it seemed kinda "not so nice" - but
again, that is only MY intrepretation - and if it was wrong - I'm
sorry. Please try to remember - no everyone out here is "out to get"
someone, or even, "out to hurt" someone. Believe me when I say - I
wasn't trying to do either of those things to you. I sent this
privately to your email as well. Please try not to be so defensive
though. Never was it my intention to upset you. It was just my
intention to try and divert this conversation to one where we are
helping out furkids again. Public apology posted. Foot in Mouth
Disease - confirmed.

Kim and Her army of idiots

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what
I want.....