Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2014 06:38:25 -0500
Sarah and Daisy here with the news on the play yard fix dates. The
votes are in, May 17th and 18th are the two dates that most people
can join us to fix the play yard. Since they are the same weekend we
are going to make it the 17th but a rain date on the 18th.

Mum figures if the weather is bad then we have a second date to work
with.

So put the 17th of May on your calendar to help us get our play yard
back

Thank you, thank you for helping us get our play yard back.

2 very grateful ferrets passing on the word to the rest of the shelter
kids, Bandit and Gambit will get to see what it is like to play outside
because of you!

Sarah and Daisy.