From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2013 10:41:00 -0400
Whoop-dee-doo waving the flag of honor to Miss Mary B the winner of
the Rodent Pro $50.00 certificate!

We are up to our ears in poopy pick up papers; well actually up to
Mum's ears is more like it! You humans did it again we ask, you
deliver! Once Mum gets them all put away she will get pictures for
you. More came in clinic day so she needs to find room for them.

Mum says we are swimming in paper towels and napkins! Thank you for all
you do to help our mum take care of us!

Far away or across town you are there when we need your help, you guys
rock!

Thank you
Sarah and Daisy

Brenda Johnson