Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 09:50:44 EDT
First--my sincere thanks for sharing your ideas in making the medication
of Flagyl tasty.  I actually recieved four different methods.  I tried
them all, including the Pepsid AC, and they all worked wonders.  Hard to
say which one is a favorite.  But what a difference.

Hard not to eat all of the Cool Whip myself, though. :-)

I had pages of notes on all sorts of things I have learned on the FML.  I
am pretty sure I had notes on what to do about the Flagyl..  But Little -
my deaf old sick guy-piddled over everything in one drawer.  He demands to
get in the drawer and sleeps in the drawer beneath.  He is dying.  I cannot
bear to upset him.

Chewy-the agile tiny monkey- locked himself in another drawer and piddled
all over those papers.  Years of note taking had to be disposed of.  So
again--my thanks.

Petco has all the Dummies books in it but Kim's.  We really need that book
at the pet stores badly.  Any chance of that??  They are being sold at the
front of the store-a lovely display of Dummies books.  Just missing Ferrets
for Dummies.

Spent time with a gentleman who had no idea how to care for his ferret
yesterday at Petco.  The ferret was biting.  So the man was spraying bitter
apple in its face to stop the ferret from biting.  Nice man about to ruin
the chances of bonding with his 3 month old ferret.

Pine chips, corner litter boxes, did not know how to scruff, no idea of
trimming nails, etc.  Said he read about all of the stuff he was doing in
a ferret book.  He was not trying to be mean.  He really wanted to do what
was best for the ferret.  You should have seen how dumb I was with Baby-my
first ferret child.  HAH!

We practiced scruffing on Chewy.  He was afraid to try it and looked at
me for a while as though I was loony.  Hope he applies the changes we
discussed.  Poor ferret-sprayed with a squirt gun filled with bitter apple.

If Petco has all the other Dummies books--why not Kim's???  There is such
a need for her book at the pet stores.

Lisette