From:
Lise O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 17:10:57 -0800
Hello all!

Today I received a call from a lady named Yolanda who unfortunately has
developed a very severe allergy to all animals.  She has four ferrets she
needs to find homes for.  She is very concerned they go to homes where they
are loved.  She does have a friend who is willing to take the ferrets, but
she "knows they (ferrets) will not be happy there".

Yolanda has three girls and one boy.  She is willing to allow the one girl
(white) to go to a home by herself, but the other three must be placed
together.

The ferrets are four years old and in excellent health.  The ferrets have
been with yolanda for four years, are used to sleeping with her and sitting
on her shoulder.  They have wonderful personalities.

If anyone can help, please email Yolanda at [log in to unmask]
Or you can email me at [log in to unmask]

Oh, it would help to inform you what state the ferrets reside, wouldn't,
it?  (lol): New Jersey.

Thank you,
Lise