From:
Debbie Saunders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 05:39:23 -0400
Where did the "ferret" topics go?  I know debating is important but my
reading of late have been mostly scrolling.  Isn't the FML supposed to
be the Ferret Mailing List?  Aren't we supposed to be posting about
ferrets, not a popularity contest or a pissing match?  Just wondering if
the ideology had changed and I just missed that post because of all the
bickering going on.  Aren't we supposed to be kindreds joining together
for a common goal?

So, what happened to the ferrets part in the Ferret Mailing List?

Debbie