From:
bosshart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 20:52:37 -0500
I took my baby to the hair salon to get some stuff.Two boys came over held
him and loved on him.And a young women came over too.She said she has had
ferrets before and said I should take a little bit of vanilla and rub it in
to his coat.It makes his coat soft and helps with the ferret smell.Has
anyone heard of this.I thought I would ask before I gave this a try.

Thanks,Jen and Perry"Werry"(ma,whats this in the trash?)

FUR POWER!!!!!!!!!