Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 03:46:04 -0600
Aileen,

The trick about BIG's middle name is the "I" in B-I-G *MAY* have nothing to
do with it at all.  BI = Bill and G = Gruber, so BIG = Bill Gruber.  Or so
I've been told...... ;-)

Now, knowing the BIG guy's middle name (as well as his teasing desire not
to repeat it), all I will say is, it is neither Ivan or Irvine or even
Izzie.  Nor is it weird.  The rest is up to you. ;-)

Those of you who know Bill's middle name better not spill the beans.  It
took me three years and a trip to New York City to find out his real middle
name.  And I'm not telling.  And it is not because I forgot or anything.
No sir!  I'm just not saying.

But if you want to know mine, the middle "R" stands for Ray.  As in
sunshine.  'Cause I'm so bright.  A sonny delight.  Honest.  Really.  And
yes, as a small child, people with funny accents did occasionally holler
"Bob-bee Ray!  Yew kum bak heer bahfor ahh pops yer buutt!"

Some of my family was closer to the Australopithicines than others.

Bob C and 16 MO' BIG Ferts (Missing Trillian)