From:
Brett & Melissa Lapham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 14:18:24 -0600
Hello all, I have recently learned of a ferret here in Sidney, Montana
that is in need of a home.  She is about 6-7 months old, is fixed and
de-scented, not sure of vaccination status.... Apparently the little girl
was bought by a high school student and he is not taking care of her.
The mother has stated she will not put up with the ferret being abused and
is pushing her son to find it a good home.... I will hopefully be talking
to the young man later tonight to get some further details....

I will be contacting some local fuzzy people, but in case no one can take
her in, I thought I'd post here to the FML..... My wife and I would be
more than willing to assist in transporting the ferret to a good home.
Please send us a message if you think you can help...

Brett & Missy Lapham