From:
Brett & Melissa Lapham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 22:39:46 -0600
Hello all, it is with heavy hearts that we let you all know Teeka has left
this world.  At 7:45 pm tonight, we had to end her battle with cancer.

We would like to thank all of you that responded to our questions with
advice and support, you are all truly special people.

Now we must trouble you once again.... Now that Teeka is gone, our boy
Jasper is all alone.  He and Teeka have been playmates for about 5 years
and we are concerned about how he will deal with being alone.  If anyone
could share with us similar experiences or if you have any suggestions,
please pass them along.  We will of course love him to pieces, but we do
worry about how he may react to this loss....

Thanks again for all the support

Brett, Missy, and Jasper
*Missing our baby Teeka*