From:
Howard Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 12:06:23 -0500
Hi all,

I'm appalled every time I read something about how someone has a flea
infestation.  I had that problem several years ago when I was in CA, but
not anymore.  The best solution to eradicating fleas is to use FRONTLINE or
ADVANTAGE!!!!  If you have more than one fert, get the one that's for CATS
and is for the really big ones (8 ml, I believe), otherwise use the 4ml
size for kittens.  Get a 1cc syringe, with a needle and use the needle to
suck the stuff out.  Once you've filled the syringe, TAKE THE NEEDLE OFF!!
and then apply the stuff on the little guys backs.  I usually start from
the butt and go all the way up to the top of their heads.  You need to
have the stuff get on their skin so it'll work right.  I have been using
frontline for about a year and a half, and since then, I have seen NO FLEAS
whatsoever on my little guys.

Hope this helps,
Chris