From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 18:02:21 -0400
OK, had to get in on this one.  We have a new vet, since we had problems
with our old one.  However, this vet took Pixie in knowing we were bringing
her in for a second opinion.  He was so gentle with her, it amazed me.  He
diagnosed a stubborn infection, gave us a stronger antibiotic, pred just in
case she didn't get her appetite back, and we took her home.

The next day, he called to check on Pixie.  And a week later, he called
again.

After the medicine ran out in two weeks, we took her back for a checkup.
There was no charge.

How can you beat that?  Knowledgeable but willing to learn (he didn't get
nervous about my huge notebook of ferret info from the internet or dozens
of questions), gentle and financially reasonable.

Oh, it's Dr. McKelvie at the Viscaya Veterinary Hospital in Cape Coral,
Florida (941-574-2868).

Debbie & Jim
Pixie (The one in charge)