Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 11:11:08 EDT
God Bless all of you for your thoughts and prayers, and for any donation
for the GCFA shelter.  Their web site is www.GCFA.com.

Thank you Barbara, Kodi, and Hope
Thank you very much also to Linda and to Fran
Kate, Alfredo, Bailey, and Oreo?  Thank you!
To Randy Melanie and to Billie.  My sincere thanks
To Katrina with her beautiful web site-thank you.
And to Donna-who somehow was able to write even in her grief

--I hope that we can arrange my one vacation day with yours and meet at
the shelter with your hubby and really give the place a day of special
care it so desperately needs.  God Bless you all for your help.

There are over 100 ferrets at this shelter in need.  Please go to the web
site and look at the wish list and the faces of the few healthy ferrets
out of the 100 some there.

Concerning the cat:
The half feral cat is still alive this morning and eating on his own.  He
got out of bed and walked.  Both his eyes are still in bad shape, and his
face is shaved to help heal the wounds.  But the fever is down now.  He
has not bitten me yet while giving meds and the eye cream.  But I have a
very healthy fear of and respect for him.

I am fairly certain he will live through this.

This may be the last time I can write.  The 6 month floor fiasco MAY
actually be over this Wed.

Lisette