Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 10:16:19 EDT
9 ferrets were dumped by a lady in a pet store in a cage.  She must have
realized that she was spotted.  And she was.  She had been spotted doing
this and it had been reported to GCFA.  The lady came back and picked up
the ferrets.  ***THEN she dumped them at Kays Animal Shelter, which is a
kill shelter for cats and dogs.***

These are 9 healthy pretty and handsome ferrets that have all been bathed
and held and examined now.  They are friendly and funny and all appear
healthy and very attractive.

The largest just had surgery to remove his jewels.  He is a panda of
enormous proportions.  I am no show person.  And no one could compare to
White Russian and come in looking more magnificent to me.  But this guy
would be a second place winner in a magnificent beast contest if White
Russian were still with us.

The others are of all varieties of colors and patterns.  And they all
need a home.

Please contact the GCFA at www.GCFA.com

**There are now One hundred and nineteen ferrets at the