Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 21:40:48 EDT
If any of you with Pergo flooring and free roam ferts and litter boxes have
floors that still look good- you are lucky.

The video the Pergo company makes says no small pebbles or stones,
carpeting by the door is advised, and padding should be placed under all
furniture legs.  Pergo scratches.  Scratches don't come out.

Two guys so far have dropped in to give me estimates on commercial tile.
They said the same thing about Pergo and litter boxes, and litter getting
on the floor every single day.  They said do NOT get Pergo flooring.

Pergo flooring looks so good.  The urine would just bead up on the Pergo.
I wish, I wish.  But I want my ferrets, and I want them to have as much
freedom as possible.  I have 6 litter boxes in the area to be tiled.  The
litter and dust from pouring fresh litter has to be vacuumed up off the
floor every single day.  I go through 175 or more pounds of kitty litter
a week.

Home Depot has a video on Pergo flooring.  Watch it before you put down
your Pergo flooring.  Maybe you can afford to take a chance.  I financially
cannot afford to risk a big mistake like that.

I want to thank all of you again for all of your help.  I am just trying to
also be helpful by telling you what the Pergo company video says.

P.S.: Still getting these e-mails about how wonderful Susan Malone is as a
human being and as a breeder.  You guys are so complimentary and kind and
thoughtful.

Too often people are eager to belittle another.  I see so much support and
comfort and friendship here.

Don't forget today how blessed we are to have each other.

It is snowing here!!!