Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2008 18:03:17 EDT
Our little Savannah aka Vannie, gained her wings today as I held her
close to my heart.......we were at the vet knowing what the decision
would have to be, when she chose to take that decision out of our hands
and crossed the Bridge to be with her brothers and sisters. At around
3 months old after having adrenal surgery she came to us to recuperate
and was her grandma's roomie for a while. Needless to say she's been
part of our family these past 4 + years.......I hope her brothers and
sisters, Nicky, Frostman, Mollykins, Mama Hen, Bizzy, Butter Boy, PC,
Hammie, Dini and Princess were waiting for her when she crossed,
holding on to her little lime green blankie. Play, dook and be well
our little one, your daddy and grandma have lost another little piece
of their hearts but we know you'll keep them safe until we can see you
again. We miss you sweet baby girl.........

Love daddy, grandma and your brothers and sisters, No-No, Joe, Dude,
Bear, Lily Bug, Daisy Bug, Fergie, Nouters, Mochie, Cocoa, Dido,
Chunks, Piper and Pandy.........