Date:
Fri, 2 May 2008 21:39:19 EDT
It is with a sad heart that I tell you our little Frostman crossed the
Bridge tonite.....it was such a shock since he had been to the vet just
last week for a checkup, blood work was good, no sign of tumors or
anything else and he was playing with his brothers and sisters this
afternoon.... he had been eating and drinking, everything was good....
all we can think of is possibly he had a heart attack......Altho he
loved everyone, Frostman was essentially a grandma's boy.....he was
roughly 4 weeks old when he came to us and was the most patient little
boy ever......I just bet all your brothers and sisters who have crossed
the bridge since Christmas - Mama, Bizzy, PC, Butter, Hammie and
Mollykins., are all there at the Bridge to greet you so you won't get
scared.......I can just imagine all the fun you'll have playing with
them and you know Mama will help you get your wings on straight......
your daddy, grandma, brothers, sisters and cousins all miss you and
love you.......you will always have a special place in our hearts.....

I love you my sweet boy
Grandma