From:
Robin Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 May 1999 08:11:22 -0400
I normally don't get into the debates (fights), but lately some people have
been getting way out of hand with this.  I personally know of two local
petcos that sell rabbits.  I personally think that they shouldn't sell any
animals, but have adoption day as they do for dogs and cats.  Is that going
to happen anytime soon?  No.  Is fighting and arguing amongst ourselves
going to make it happen any sooner?  No.  I personally skip those posts.  I
don't know why we can't all just get along.  There is enough fighting going
on in the world, and we dont need any here.  It won't do any good anyway.
You have your opinions, and a right to state them.  But why fight with
someone just because they have a different opinion?  Is it going to help
the rabbits, or the ferrets out there that need a good loving home?

Robin and the now 7 fuzzie wonders.
And i do live on a farm and own rabbits, as well as fuzzies.