From:
Robin Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 08:21:27 -0400
Helllo everyone.  It has been a little crazy here, so I have been lurking.
I had an escape a couple days ago, and thanks to my rottweiller (110 pound
ferret) everything is fine.  My little fat fuzz fred clawed through the
window screen and got outside.  Well daisy (the dog dont tell her i said
that) went through the window, carefully picked him up and brought him to
the front door.  At first I was worried, but she handed him to me, the went
to the kitchen and begged for ferretone.  So from now on there will be NO
windows open when the little ferrets are out.  And just so I dont get
flamed fred was not hurt just wet because she bathed him before she picked
him up.  She does that with all the fuzzies and they all hate it.  =-)
Daisy thinks she is a huge ferret, and even when she had pups she tried to
mother the ferrets.

Now the little boy I babysit for (always supervised with the fuzzies!)
has found a treat mine like better than cheerios.  Honeycomb cereal.  My
littlest fuzz Slinky aka the cheerio junkie loves them.  Hubby says she
thinks they are HUGE cheerios.  She sees the box and will jump for it till
we give her one.  We used to keep it on top of the fridge, but moved it
to a high cupboard, cause she would do it all day if she didnt get one.
Anyone know where I can buy ferretone in a gallon jug or larger?  With
the rottie loving it the little bottle doesnt last long.  Hugs to all the
fuzzies, and my prayers are with those with sick or gone to the bridge.
And may all the shelters be out of buisness for the millenium, because
they are no longer needed.  Nice dream huh?

Robin and tha fat four fuzzbutts& 1 BIG peregnant fuzzdog