From:
Jack Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 1997 17:01:39 +0000
We have been using Mazuri food with our ferrets...The shelter we got Eddie
from has been using it a long time.  She had tried alllllll foods and found
that her sick ferrets became healthier faster and the ones that were not
sick became even more livlier on the Mazuri food.  It has a higher protein
and fat content than other foods.  Since gettin our new kit Chester, i have
noticed that his fur became MUCH softer after being put on the Mazuri...I
would recommend this food BIG TIME.  The shelter also told me that it helped
the ferrets get through ECE alot easier....

Heather