Lesley Colton <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 22 Mar 2009 21:32:38 -0400
YouTube will not allow my video to be published on their site due to
the music. There is a new technology being used since Google bought
YouTube which recognizes music waves. This will now happen to most
videos submitted that contain music which isn't original. They also
plan to scan existing videos and will likely take down thousands of
them (my others included). Anyway, Brad placed BART!s new video on
Metacafe. The quality isn't great, but neither was YouTube. Here's
the link:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2596715/bart_s_mining_adventure/

Let me know what you think with a comment.

Lesley