From:
Karen Poehlein-Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 15:32:38 -0500
I held the drawing yesterday Aug 13th and the winner was
[log in to unmask]  Kathy, I have sent you an email but as of yet
have not heard back from you.  Contact me ASAP please so I can get your
eggs out to you.

CONGRATS!!

All the names have been dumped and people can email me for this week's
drawing.  Each week after the drawing is done, names are dumped and a
new collection of names is complied for the next drawing.  You can enter
weekly for the drawing for the next 5 weeks.

Karen
http://lighthousetuffy.com/index.htm