From:
"Audrey L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:38:54 -0400
Not only does the ferret community have major buying power, but a lot
of us also have other pets that we need to buy for. And we generally
know a lot of people who may not have ferrets, but have other pets!!!
That's a whole lot of bucks that they don't care if they lose.

Honestly though, unless you were screaming in the aisles and tossing
things around, I don't think they have a leg to stand on as far as
banning you from the store. How about threat of a civil suit against
them for discrimination?

But if we're going to do a boycott here, we need to get the word out to
ALL of our friends who have animals and buy from Pet Supplies Plus.
There isn't one around here, but I'm willing to give their office a
call and give them a piece of my mind. :)
--
FMHugs, Audrey