From:
"Paul L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 21:43:36 -0800
Theo: My newest (Rosie) has been scratching under the shelves.  She can't
crawl under so she scratches and scratches.  Tonight I spread Cayenne pepper
all along the bottom.  She ran up to the shelf, sniffed, sneezed, and
resumed scratching...  I'll be looking for suggestions as well.

Lars:  I personally would not stuff my ferts when they go.  It seems kind
of morbid to me.  On the other hand many people feel that they can continue
to remember their pets better if they have their images around to remind
them.  I can't find any fault with the love that these people feel for
their furry friends.

Flip and Rosie: They played a little today!!!  I pulled out a plastic bag
and Flip attacked it.  Rosie then came out from under the couch and attacked
Flip.  They both rolled around for a couple of seconds in the bag before
they remembered to be nervous again.  It was up and down the rest of the
evening.  One cute scene had each sniffing the other's butt.  The only
problem was neither one wanted to have their butts sniffed so they moved to
get away while keeping their nose in the other's butt.  They walked in a
circle for a while until they got dizzy.  I got dizzy from laughing.  When I
went to put them to bed I found them both under the couch snoozing within
inches of each other.  I take this as a very good sign.

Paul

      "The tide is turning...the enemy is suffering terrible losses..."
                                                -- Gen. Geo. A. Custer