Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 13:56:46 +0000
ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT TO BID UP ON THIS BEAUTIFUL BEDDING SET. I AM DONATING
THE FULL AMOUNT(except shipping) TO HELP LORI WITH THE RESURRENDER.
Here is the original post. With the recent announcement of the DMK
resurrender and notification of the overwhelming bill due to the
original surrender- i am trying to further assist Lori by putting this
beautiful "HOT FLAMES" multipiece bedding set up for auction on Ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130179592577

100 % of proceeds will go to her account and someone will receive this
awesome bedding set made by Rose German of LFFR(Little Feet Ferret
Retreat-bedding) We took 3 of the original boys out of first 13
transported to Mass and they have learned what it means to be pet
ferrets. Sleeping in soft snuggly bedding, running, dooking, playing
and accepting human touch and most of all LOVE! They have become part
of the daytime playgroup and patiently look foreward daily to their
playtime with the other kids. They never have to worry again where
their next meal is coming from or any of their previous fears as they
are permanent residents with us. Please help us -help Lori.

We also have many bedding sets & items in our Ebay store for Giving
Tree Gifts and to spoil your fuzzies and do Custom orders tailored
for you. (We also specialize in Ferret Nation dressage) These proceeds
benefit the many older, and previous unwanted fuzzies at LFFR who are
permanent residents.We are a self supporting private home for little
wanderers of the 4 footed nature.

http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding

Thanks so much, Rose & the Fuzzies