From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 00:28:34 -0800
Thank you so much Yvonne, I will have my vet get in touch with your vet.
She is looking for anyone that she may consult with.  Hopefully they will
be able to figure out something.  Taselhauf is actually doing a little
better today.  At least he is eating from the spoon instead of being
force fed with the syringe.  We just need to figure out a treatment now.

Hugs and prayers for all of the sick little fuzzies out there.

Jeannie and her 5 fuzzies.