From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 17:27:07 -0400
Hi everyone

The Beaver County, Pennsylvania Humane Society has two ferrets who
need to be adopted.  Both are eleven months old Path Valley ferrets
(altered/descented).  The female is a cinnamon and the male is a silver
(their description, not mine as I haven't seen them), and they're in good
health.  If interested, contact the humane society at 724-775-5801.

For reference, this shelter is located approximately 45 minutes northwest
of Pittsburgh (RT60 north, exit 12).  This is *not* a no-kill shelter, so
these guys really need to find a home.  I've told them to contact me if
their time 'runs out,' but you know things can go at regular shelters.

Best wishes all,
Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets
http://www.geocities.com/sageferrets