From:
EI - Lydia French <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 10:20:19 -0400
Hello everybody,

I saw the cutest thing last night.  3 of my ferrets fight and tumble all
the time.  They like to chase me or just play with each other.  Bubba is
over 3 pounds and Snickers is about 1.75 and little Casper is barely 1
lb.  When Bubba is playing with Snicker who is a year old and has all the
enegery a 1 yr old has he plays really ruff.  I have to remind him to be
easy and not play so ruff.  But Snickers keeps coming back for more and
just as tuff and her little body will let her.  Casper also love to fight
but being the light weight she cant do much damage.  But that doesnt stop
her.  Last night Bubba and Snickers had been going at it for a few minutes
and Snickers ran off.  So Casper jumped in.  Bubba actually let Casper
think she was rolling him over and getting the best of him.  It was so
sweet to think that he would do that for her.  There is no way she could
have gotten him down.  I never realized what a sweety he was.  He usually
turns Casper on her back holds her head down with his front paws and nips
at her.  What a great ferret.

Lydia and the crew
Isis   I love to be rocked
Snickers   Look out I am zooming by